Welcome to www.anchorsocks.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”). Please ensure that you carefully review our Terms and Conditions of use of the website as there are specific guidelines that all visitors to our website must adhere to.
This Website of brand Anchor Socks is operated & owned by William Industries Private Limited (“Anchor Socks”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”) and all rights, content of the website, including copyright. We are registered in India under TM registration number 4920725 and our principal place of business is at Anchor House, Plot No. C/9, M.I.D.C., T.T.C. Area, Pawane Village, Thane Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai – 400 613.
Anchor Socks and its affiliates provide access to the website and sells its products to you subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below.
The Website may offer the following features to you: purchase of products, prize draws, competitions, text, audio, video, font, colors, design, icons and illustrations (“the Features”).
By using the Features provided on the Website, you agree to utilize them in good faith and in accordance with their intended purpose. Specifically, you agree to the following:
- Refrain from sending or resending any content that is obscene, vulgar, offensive, abusive, harmful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, discriminatory, breaches confidentiality, invades privacy, or is racially, ethically, or religiously insulting, or otherwise unlawful.
- Avoid using the Features on the Website for any activity that constitutes a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, or causes damage to the rights or interests of any user or third party, regardless of the location.
- Do not post or transmit any material on the Website that may cause technical harm.
Terms to Agree to by Entering the Website
By entering the website and utilizing its features, you are considered to have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions or any portion of them, please refrain from entering or using the website.
Anchor Socks reserves the right to modify, amend, or update these Terms and Conditions time to time. Your continued use of the website following any changes indicates your acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions.
Sharing Information with Us
We are pleased to receive your submissions of ideas, suggestions, graphics, pictures, or anything else (“the Materials”). Please be aware that by sending us your submission, you will be deemed to have granted Anchor Socks (including its subsidiaries or associated companies) a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights worldwide in relation to the Material. This includes incorporating it into other works in any media now known or developed in the future, throughout the entire duration of any rights that may exist in the Material.
By submitting your Material to this site, you also warrant that:
- You have the right to make it available to Anchor Socks;
- The Material is not defamatory;
- The Material does not violate any laws or infringe upon the rights or interests of any third party in any country;
- The Material does not plagiarize or infringe upon the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity, or proprietary rights.
Anchor Socks strives to maintain the accuracy of the content on the Website, but we do not provide any warranties, whether express or implied, regarding the reliability, accuracy, or completeness of the information presented on the Website.
Anchor Socks reserves the right to remove materials or Features from the Website at its sole discretion, without prior notice. Please be aware that the material in the Website may be out of date and Anchor Socks makes no commitment to update such material.
Access to the Website
We will do our utmost to ensure uninterrupted availability of the Website and that transmissions will be without errors. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information and content provided on the Website. Your access to the Website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
License for Website Access
- Anchor Socks provides you with a limited license to access and use this Website for personal, non-commercial purposes. However, this license does not permit you to download, extract, re-utilize (excluding page caching), modify, or make any changes to the Website or any portion of it without obtaining explicit written consent from Anchor Socks.
- This license expressly prohibits:
- any resale or commercial use of this Website or its contents;
- any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices;
- any product listings, descriptions, or prices;
- any derivative use of this Website or its contents;
- any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or
- any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- The reproduction, duplication, copying, selling, reselling, visiting, or exploitation of this Website or any part of it for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of Anchor Socks.
- You are not allowed to frame or use similar techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) associated with Anchor Socks and its affiliates without our explicit consent. Unauthorized use of such materials terminates the permission or license granted by Anchor Socks.
Third Party Rights
- An agreement to these Terms and Conditions is for our and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under the agreement to the Terms and Conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
Limitation of Liability
Due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an unpredictable medium, you acknowledge and agree that this Website is provided on an “as available” basis.
- Anchor Socks takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the Website is properly functioning at all times and does not warrant that this Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of software viruses or bugs or other defects.
- Anchor Socks has no control over, and disclaims all responsibility for, any content you encounter, or events which may occur as a result of your use of the Features. All Features will be used entirely at your own risk and Anchor Socks accepts no responsibility for any losses or consequences suffered by you or a third party as a result of your use of the Website. You must take your own precautions to protect yourself against loss or damage.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Anchor Socks’ liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or fraud or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The content and compilation of such content on the Website, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and software, are the exclusive property of Anchor Socks, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or content suppliers and is protected by Indian laws.
- You acknowledge and agree that all rights in data, databases, trademarks, names, images, logos and other intellectual property rights in the Website Content, software and all HTML and other code involved in this Website (“Intellectual Property Rights”) shall remain at all times vested in Anchor Socks and that these are protected by Indian Laws under Class 25.
- You may not create and/or publish you own database which features substantial (like our prices and product listings) parts of this Website.
- You may not, other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, redistribute, transfer, or sell in whole or in part, the Website or any of the Intellectual Property Rights relating thereto, without first obtaining written permission from Anchor Socks to do so.
- Nothing contained in this Website shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right to use any of the Intellectual Property Rights displayed or subsisting on or in this Website other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Your use of the Website, any purchase by you on the Website of any products and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and will be deemed to have occurred in India.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions and the use of website, you accept that any dispute under these Terms and Conditions or arising out of the use of the website shall be subject to the exclusive or non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining conditions.
Products on Website
- Certain products may be available exclusively online through the website. These products are subject to return or exchange only according to our Refund Policy.
- The images displayed on the website are intended for illustrative purposes only. While every effort has been made to accurately depict the products, variations may occur depending on the device and screen used, which may result in slight differences between the actual item and the image shown.
- We strive to ensure the accuracy of all product prices. However, in the event of an error, we will promptly correct it. If you have already placed an order, we will notify you of any price discrepancy. If we are unable to contact you, the order will be canceled. In the event that you cancel the order after making payment, a full refund will be issued.
- Please note that product prices may change periodically. However, once an item has been dispatched, the price will remain unchanged as originally displayed.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the service will be corrected.
Accuracy & Billing of Products
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was placed.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in or sole judgement, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchase made offline from our factory. You also agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- For more details, please review our Refund policy.
Breach of Terms and Conditions
You agree that Anchor Socks reserves the right to refuse your access to the website at any time if it may determine that you have violated the Terms and Conditions or other policies in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing the Website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing the Website;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our Website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for violation of agreement or otherwise; and/or;
- suspend or delete your account from the Website.
In the event that you or Anchor Socks terminate your use of our services, you are still liable for fulfilling payment for the order you placed.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Anchor and our agent(s), subsidiaries, affiliate(s), service provider(s), director(s), contractor(s), licensor(s), supplier(s) and employee(s), harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms & Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, it will still be enforced to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law. The unenforceable part will be considered as removed from these Terms & Conditions, but it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms & Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us.
You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use or services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our services (or any part thereof).
Anchor Socks Logo is a registered Trademark and is used under the license of William Industries Private Limited. www.anchorsocks.com is a registered domain name of Mr. Vivek Juneja, Director of Branch Anchor Socks owned by William Industries Private Limited.
For more information about our ‘Terms and Conditions’, if you have any queries, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com or Website Contact Form.
Adv. Paulomi Parekh (Advocate High Court, Bombay)